Bathrooms are often overlooked when it comes to decorating, but a few simple tips can make all the difference in the space.
1. I never liked the look of shower doors, especially in a small bathroom. Instead, go for a pretty curtain like this one from West Elm (pictured above). Curtains are a super easy way to change the mood in a bathroom.
2. Apothecary jars are a great option for displaying pretty soaps. I like to have a few in different sizes on my bathroom shelf. Pottery Barn carries simple glass jars that work well.
3. It's not a comfy bathroom without a candle or two in the mix. I am forever buying pretty candles and have my eye on this unscented H&M one for just $6.
4. There's nothing better than stepping out of the shower and wrapping yourself in a luxurious towel. Try the Matouk Esperenza towels.
5. And have a little fun with your wastebasket. I'm loving this brushed nickel design from Wayfair.
Photo: West Elm
5 hours ago