Happy new year! I can't believe it's 2015. The start of the year is the perfect time to create the home you've always wanted. It's not a process that can happen over night. Get started now, pace yourself and really think about what you want your home to look like. Think about how you use each room in your home and the decor you most resonate with. Here are some articles I came across to help spark some ideas on how to transform your home.
- Ideas on how to live with less [via Camille Styles]
- Take on a DIY project like giving an old nightstand a modern touch [via Sarah M. Dorsey Designs]
- Design trends that may dominate this year, from handmade dinnerware to herringbone [via Remodelista]
- Get inspired by this sunroom makeover [via BluLabel Bungalow]
- Redecorate your space in just 10 minutes [via Better Homes and Gardens]
- Tackle each home project week by week. Use this roundup of 10 chic planners to stay on track [via Vogue]